Jared was elected to the School Committee in 2015. He is an attorney at Latham & Watkins and represents new businesses in the Boston area and is:
- A graduate of public schools, Princeton and Harvard Law
- Passionate about public education
- Responsive to concerns of parents, educators and community members
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- A leader who is already achieving results
Jared’s connection to the Lynn Public Schools dates back to the turn of the last century, when his great-grandfather graduated from Lynn Classical.
Trying something new, here's a quick Nicholson for School Committee campaign video. Please share!
Posted by Jared Nicholson on Monday, August 21, 2017