- Lynn’s unemployment rate in February was 10.2%, 40% higher than the statewide rate.
- Median household income in Lynn is $53,000, 40% lower than in Essex County.
- The poverty rate in Lynn is over 1 in 6 residents, 40% higher than in Essex County.
- Law professor who works with and researches small businesses
- Provided free legal assistance to Lynn small businesses struggling during the pandemic
- Deep private sector experience working with new startups, big companies, and local businesses
- Support local entrepreneurs for more growth from our community
- Prepare Lynners for good jobs and bring more diversity to public jobs so that our agencies can better serve the community
- Improve transportation for Lynners to get to good jobs
- Support workers who are fighting to make their jobs better