- Lynn’s unemployment rate in June was 7.5%, 40% higher than the statewide rate.
- Median household income in Lynn is $56,000, 71% of Essex County’s median household income.
- The poverty rate in Lynn is over 1 in 6 residents, almost double the rate in Essex County.
- Law professor who works with and researches small businesses
- Provided free legal assistance to Lynn small businesses struggling during the pandemic
- Deep private sector experience working with new startups, big companies, and local businesses
- Support local entrepreneurs for more growth from our community
- For more on this, check out “Recover Fully and Fairly by Supporting Lynn Entrepreneurs” an Op-Ed by Jared in the Daily Item
- Prepare Lynners for good jobs and bring more diversity to public jobs so that our agencies can better serve the community
- Improve transportation for Lynners to get to good jobs
- Support workers who are fighting to make their jobs better